Geography of Grace

Geography of Grace

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Costa Rica Timeline

Hey everyone!

Here is my goal timeline for Costa Rica, as sent to me by my fundraising coach and approved by the International Staff in Costa Rica:

Here’s how I’d suggest you plan to move forward:
·         June 1st – Reach 50%
·         July 1st - - Reach 70%
·         Aug. 1st – Reach 90% and Start the Pre-Release Phase of your Sending
·         Aug. 31st – Have reached 100% and be hired by YL (This will allows your health benefits to kick in by Sept. 1st)
·         Sept. 15th – Be Sent/Received in Costa Rica

Currently, it's June 5th and I am 48% funded, so I have about 4 weeks to increase by 22%. Please, please join me in praying for provision as I do everything in my power to reach this goal, and leave the rest to the Lord.

All my love and blessings,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment